I am partnering with Formulate today to share with you this new way to clean, healthy hair! They're a company that creates Shampoo and Conditioner special- for your hair only! Plus, there's a giveaway at the end! So be sure to read all the way through!
When they reached out to me to be apart of their launch, I was super excited. Hair care is a huge part of my life (yours, too I'm sure!) and since I do not trim, nor cut my hair, having long, healthy curls is right there at the top of my list.
I am really excited to test out the product for myself!
What I thought was really interesting about Formulate, is that it starts you off taking a survey where they ask you an array of questions; like what region you live in, what products you use, what you're hair goals and struggles are, etc.
This helps them to create that shampoo and conditioner just for your hair!
My favorite part of this whole process, if I'm being honest, was choosing the scent! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE a good hair product that works AND smells delicious! While it's important that it does its job, it must smell good at the same time, right? I chose 'At Dawn'. It is a swirl of green apple, crisp pear, and rose.
Doesn't that sound utterly delectable? I cannot wait to recieve mine and start using it!
Now, some people have allergies or can't do strong smells. If you have an issue with fragrance they recommend Burgeon or Freshly Squeezed if/when ordering! These are the lightest fragrances that will not bother your senses.
Their products are sulfate, paraben, and cruelty free. Which is a huge plus. If you have any other allergies, simply email the team there to discuss and see what they can do for you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a little more about what Formulate is:
IG direct message, or simply by leaving a comment below.
You can also email the Formulate support team at email@example.com directly.
Costs: The initial package offering for all early invite code users is a 3 shipment supply for $130, shipping included.
- Each Shipment has a 450ml bottle of their custom Shampoo & Conditioner. Dependent on length of hair ans weekly use each single shipment will last for between 6 & 9 weeks.
- If you're a 6 week person the package ends up being a 4.5 month supply overall, if you're a 9 week person it's a little under a 7 month supply!
- At $130 that's a little over $43.00 per shipment. Certainly not in the bargain brand range but:
-it's customized for each person
- it's still under the cost of most in salon purchased brands!
Guarantee: They are engineering and formulating each customized shampoo and conditioner so that they are the BEST product for each individual. If that's not the case for any user - they will make it right.
- If you are not happy with you initial customized formulas and don't want to continue the feedback|reformulation process for your future shipments you can initiate a FULL REFUND within the first 30 days of use.
- If you have fully used your initial shipment, but no longer wish to receive their 2nd, and 3rd shipments, you can initiate a partial refund prior to their 2nd shipment being sent out.
If you're struggling with your hair, they don't want to pile on by struggling with their company as well. :)
The winner will be chosen at random and emailed - and their prize is an invite code to Formulate and one free shipment of their own customized Shampoo & Conditioner (450ml)!
I have 10 early Invite codes to share with 10 lucky followers.
The first 10 people to comment on my INSTA post promoting Formulate, will get a code Direct Messaged to them!
Good luck, I trust that you're as excited as I am bout this product!
I cannot wait to try it out!
Once I have received my bottles and try them out, I will be reporting back to let you know how I get on with Formulate.
So stay tuned for that review!