Honestly, I didn't think we'd ever make it! We had a nearly 90 degree Thanksgiving!
Anyway, over the past couple of years, I have been building up my jacket/coat wardrobe. See above some of my most favorite coats that I own!!
Because as crazy as it sounds, December through March, it does get pretty darn chilly here in the desert. Especially when the March winds pick up. Brrr! I love the classic styles and I have really been loving faux fur here of late! I think it's very chic and gives any outfit a little umph.
Below I have rounded up some classic styles that I think are really gorgeous. I love #4 below- the classic trench style in a wool blend. It's so pretty and looks warmer than a traditional trench while keeping a structured tailored look. The belt gives a waist and makes it so feminine. ♥
2. Love the cocoon style - feel like it wouldn't look too good on my short frame, but I love it //
3. LOVE the color, shape and everything about this one //
4. This is the Classic Trench style in the wool blend. Ordering this and #3 //
5. Love this for parties this season! //
6. Really love the style of this and the lapel on this one. The belt makes it flattering.
I love all the jackets and coats this season at Zaful!
Which ones are your favorites?