I wanted to pop by and share with you some things that have me all heart eyes over here and share with you the items have just recently ordered for myself.
I have always been a lover of the Classic French Girl Style. Cue Coco Chanel.
I love Chanel- mainly for their iconic TWEED, their quilted bags, and their gorgeous shoes.
(I may or may not have a Chanel piggy bank- saving some pennies for the bag of my dreams ;p)
I found some pretty Chanel-esque pieces for great prices!
So chic, so Chanel- without the hefty price tag! I will let you know which ones are I ordered below!
I am so thrilled with my finds that I wanted to share with you all in case you're crushin' on tweed and haven't stumbled across them yet! I will do outfit posts styling these different pieces once they arrive, so stay tuned!!
2. Pointy Toe Heeled Slippers with Pearl Detail
3. Black Pointy Toe Bow Mules - I just got some similar mules from Zara and I love them!
4. Navy Collared Tie Top with Scalloped Hem - ordered this!
5. White Tie Top with Ric Rac Detailing - ordered this!
6. Blush Pink Top with Pearl Neck Detailing - ordered this!
7. Tweed Ruffle Hem Skirt - ordered this!
8. Tweed Wrap Skirt - ordered this!
9. Pointy Toe Ankle Strap Block Heel - need these, not sure why they didn't make it in my cart this time around!
10. Pearly Studded Slides - need these!
11. Above, I added blouse #1 photo, but it was supposed to be THIS ONE - ordered this!!
12. Pink and Black Blazer - ordered this!!
I guess you could say I have a need for tweed (lol). Just give me all the tweed! :)
Would you wear any of these pieces and how would you style them?!?